Polysilicon Industry Application
Bag Unloading, In-Plant Delivery, and FBR Injection
Click on the highlighted areas to see details!
- Silicon is completely sealed from the atmosphere and blanketed in nitrogen to prevent atmospheric humidity absorbtion. This also eliminates dust explosion concerns.
- Insures against HCI leak to atmoshere.
- Eliminates silicon particle degradation and convey pipe wear due to abrasive silicon.
- System pre-heats silicon to improve the reaction and insure dryness of silicon.
- Material injected continuously into the FBR providing a more stable reaction, and allowing the FBR bed depth to remain extremely constant.
- Provides variable rate control for both silicon and HCI so the reactants are always added in the optimum proportion.
- Material feed system automatically compensates for silicon density variations, and automatically achieves the PLC input injection rate based on feedback of the FBR bed depth.
- Minimizes N2 consumption to allow a simpler "one pass" N2 system.
- HCI is used as a carrier gas to inject the silicon into the FBR.
- Insures reliability for 24 hour per day operation.
- Simple and flexible installation
- Easily expandable to deliver to future FBRs.
- Automated process.
- Complete guaranteed project responsibility.